Notre Dame Hospice helps each individual live more fully while also supporting family caregivers so they have a sense of comfort and control. Our care extends beyond the physical to encompass the spirit, and moves beyond the patient to encircle those who love them.
- Our Hospice Physicians – Direct our patients’ care in partnership with the patient’s physician. All of our physicians have expertise in delivering hospice care and our Medical Director is board certified in Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Our Hospice & Palliative Care Nurses – Are expertly trained in pain control and symptom management. They provide for patient specific needs and medical care management.
- Our Certified Nursing Assistants – These compassionate individuals are highly trained and attend to daily comfort and personal care needs of our patients.
- Our Social Workers – Offer emotional support, counseling and access to community resources. They are available to help with financial assistance, legal issues, and funeral arrangement planning.
- Our Chaplains and Bereavement Counselors – Offer spiritual guidance, prayer and counseling as well as bereavement and supportive services to family members and the community.
- Our Hospice-trained Volunteers – Complement the team approach to hospice care, offering companionship and compassion.